Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Trip to Sacramento


Posted by Picasa
A few weeks ago we took a little trip to Sacramento to see my sisters Liz and Sherry. It was just me, Chris, Amanda and my two boys. I had never been there before and it was so good to be able to fnally go and to see them! We got to see my neice Amber's new baby boy while we were there too and we got to go to my cousin Duane's house and see his famous Tiki collection and visit with him and his wife, Amy.
The trip was only about five hours away from where I live and we got to take the motorhome there and stay in it so that made it nice and comfy. It was so relaxing and quiet there and we really had a good time. I love not only being here in California, but being in a central location. I feel like I'm only hours away from SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment