Friday, September 9, 2011

Home at Last

Posted by Picasa


Even though I've lived in Utah my entire life and love a lot of things about it, I've always felt a really strong pull towards the ocean all my life. Every time I've ever been by it I have felt total peace and serenity and I've always LOVED the energy and mystery that it holds. Since we've moved here to California, I have felt like I have been within arms reach of it and it had been calling to me louder then ever but I had not had the chance to make it there. So since my sisters were here for our LA trade show that we are doing, we decided to take a couple of days and hit the beaches and it was SOOOOOO fun and worth it! Maybe it's because my mom and dad were both born and raised in California and it's in my blood, I don't know, but when I was there I finally felt like I had arrived home at last...

No comments:

Post a Comment