Saturday, November 5, 2011

A California Halloween

Our first Halloween in California was a great success! It was so nice doing something new and we didn't even need jackets. The weather was beautiful and in the 70's...

I put Tyce in the same costume Toby wore on his first Halloween. I just didn't want to spend money on a new one that I knew he would be in the less then an hour.

It totally ticked him off when I put it on him so it was less then 10 minutes! Just long enough to snap a couple pics
We carved Toby's pumpkin. He choose the design. A cat bat.

We went trunk or treating. It was a party complete with giant jump houses at the end!

Toby was BATMAN!
Me and Chrissy took him and Maddy to the fall carnival at the church where they played games, won prizes, got their faces painted and even got to ride a pony!
The night before Halloween Robb took Toby to the Kern County Museum where they had over 30 spots to trick or treat and lots of spooky and fun characters to see as well. They had a lot of fun and by then his bucket was almost filled to the top with candy.
All in all, it was pretty over the top and one he'll never forget.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't Halloween the best! Now onto black friday!! Right? What will Jennie do without you???
    COME BACK YOU HUGE BIAAATCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It said Tabith didn't have permision to post on this blog....did you block me!!?? ;{

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fun! I am glad you are loving your life in California. I love it here too!!! Tell Toby Hi for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's weird. My comment thing has been being strange. A lot of people have told me they can't leave comments and I've never blocked anyone and I double checked and it's open to anyone for comments...

    ReplyDelete