Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bye Bye Baby curls :(

I took Toby to get his hair cut yesterday. Robb has wanted me to have it cut short for a while since it is so hot here right now but I just could never bring myself to do it. Yesterday, after debating back and forth for over ten minutes while Toby was sitting in the chair at the salon, I finally decided to leave it up to Toby. I asked him if he wanted it cut short so it wouldn't be so hot and in his eyes and I told him it would be like his friend Carter's hair. That sealed the deal. His eyes lit up and he said that's how he wanted it. The hair dresser dude reminded me that it's just hair and it will always grow back if I didn't like it so we did it!

I think it's super cute and shows off his cute little face but this morning when he woke up and came to snuggle with me, I got sad. I'm already missing his long curls and it makes him look so much older too. Oh well, what's done is done. It will be good for summertime at least. I figure we're in a new place so why not try something new? I'm headed in there next with my big mop which is WAY overdue!!



I know he's always looked like his dad but now it's a little scary! He's a mini Robb!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if I can forgive you for this. But of course, he looks as adorable as ever! I need to march down to the nearest salon and get my big mop cut too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie. Love that big pleased smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's way cuter short! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really cute and he looks happy as can be! :)

    ReplyDelete