Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving

Posted by Picasa
Thanksgiving turned out really special. I missed my family but it was also nice to have a relaxing, quiet day without all the chaos too. Me and Toby started cooking the day before and I finished it all up that day and we were sitting down to eat by 2. Everything turned out really good and because we did it at home, we even had leftovers for over a week! That morning we watched the Macey's Day Parade which Toby really got into this year so that was fun. After dinner I took Tyce and went on a walk and the weather was beautiful! It was in the low 60's and cool and crisp and all the leaves were at their peak in color. I just LOVED the fact that I could go outside without freezing! I didn't even have a jacket on. For our first Thanksgiving away from my family, it couldn't have gone any better. I wasn't sad or down at all. If fact, just the opposite. I felt nothing but peace and joy that no doubt came straight from God!

1 comment:

  1. Im so happy you had a nice day! We love leftovers! Millie also loved the parade:)

    ReplyDelete